There are a few adjustments at our studio during the COVID-19 measures. We would like to ask you to read the following information carefully before you participate in a Pilates class.
To make sure we can all workout together in a safe and healthy way, we ask you to follow these guidelines:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms we ask you to stay at home and not participate in the class
- Book your class in advance
- No physical contact with the teachers or other people in the studio
- Upon entering, wash your hands with soap and water if possible or else use disinfectant gel
- Our changing rooms are not available for use
- Don’t come to the studio too early
- Leave the studio immediately after class
- Studio 9 ensures optimal ventilation
- Follow the safety regulations given by the instructors
- Stay up to date on recent developments by reading our newsletter
- Mandatory: bring your own grip socks, towel and bottle of water. If you do not bring this with you, you cannot participate in the class.